Black on Black
Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday! I’ve been a big fan of wearing black on black lately and adding a pop of color with fun accessories! I found this top at Loft the other day and I thought it would be perfect to wear at work! But the best part about it is that you can dress it up or down and have fun with it!
So a lot of people have been asking me to share more of what I wear to work. This shirt is definitely something that I plan on wearing to work in the future. Every day I usually wear these black jeans (I have like 4 different pairs of the same jeans because they’re THAT good) and a sweater or top. Some days I’ll wear blue jeans, too, which I love that it’s an option for us. I obviously wouldn’t wear the jeans that I’m wearing in this outfit to work because of the rips, but I thought it was a fun way to style this top!
I also thought it would be fun to pair an all black outfit with a fun accessory – these HOT PINK shoes which you’ve definitely seen before! I think adding fun shoes or jewelry is such a fun way to liven up an outfit. Also can we talk about my hair in these pictures – talk about a BAD HAIR DAY. I think I’m due for another haircut lol. Can’t win ’em all right?
Ok so now for something more random…I’ve recently been sharing the songs that I have been loving to listen to with you guys on my Instagram Stories and I’ve gotten quite a few requests to share them with you more often! I thought it would be fun to incorporate this into some blog posts. I plan on sharing my favorite songs with you guys each week in a different blog post. Let me know if this is something you want me to continue to do!
So here are my top 5 favorite songs from this past week:
1. Pineapple Skies by Miguel – I heard this song at my Loft event and had to know the name! I became obsessed ever since then lol.
2. Body (feat. brando) by Loud Luxury – This was actually a song recommended to me by one of you! It is SO good and so catchy! I can’t stop listening!
3. The Middle by Zedd, Marren Morris & Grey – I loveeee Marren Morris and I think it’s so fun when a country artist collaborates with a non-country artist. This song has been on repeat for me!
4. Heaven by Kane Brown – the CUTEST song – anytime I need a pick me up or I’m not feeling myself, I’ll turn on this song because his voice is amazing and it’s just a great song overall.
5. Say Something (feat. Chris Stapleton) by Justin Timberlake – I meannnn I just love a good JT song and this one is great because it features Chris Stapleton who I also love. I’m pumped for JT’s CD to come out on Friday!
There ya have it! A look at this black on black outfit! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Thanks for reading!