Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! I can’t believe Thanksgiving is already here!! I am beyond thankful for all of you. Without all of you reading my posts, liking my pictures, and watching my videos, I wouldn’t be able to do what I love! So THANK YOU. I cannot say thank you enough. Now let’s get into todays post.
SO. MANY. SALES. Wow you guys! The day is finally here – time to SHOP, SHOP, SHOP! Black Friday came early this year and it is the perfect time to buy gifts for anyone and everyone on your list. I’ve made it my job to round up THE BEST sales for you guys today. Here we go!!
**You can click on the picture of the item you are interested in and you’ll be taken directly to that item!**
Happy Friday everyone! I have another gift guide for ya, and today I’m talking about what to get the men in your life. Whether it be your boyfriend, dad, or brother, I’ve come up with some reasonable gift ideas!
1. Beats by Dre Headphones: These are SUCH great headphones. I have a pair myself and I seriously love them. If you’re willing to spend a good amount of money, then these would be a great gift.
2. Ray Ban Wayfarers: I feel like these sunglasses are always a safe option. They would just look good on anyone and they’ll really never go out of style!
3. Beats by Dre Speakers: These speakers may be small but they produce a lot of sound! They are definitely worth the price and any man in your life would appreciate them as a gift!
4. Adidas Sneakers: These sneakers are different than your typical Adidas sneakers but they’ve got great reviews and they’re under $100! They’re also offered in a few colors!
5. Ugg Boot: These shoes are great for when you don’t want to wear your dress shoes, but you still want to look presentable. Also since they’re made by Ugg, you can bet that they’re comfortable!
6. Nike Sneakers: My boyfriend has these sneakers and has said that he’d get them in every color because they’re SO comfortable. They’re a little more expensive than the Adidas, but they’re definitely worth it!
7. Nike Dri Fit Shirt: I feel like you can’t go wrong with a Nike Dri Fit shirt. They come in a few colors too! Only $25!
8. Thermal Long Sleeve Tee: This shirt looks so comfortable. You can get 2 for $50!
9. Pajama Pants: Every guy needs a comfy pair of pajama pants! These ones are only $38 and such a great color!
10. Mocassin Slippers: Slippers are such an underrated gift! What’s better than getting home after work and taking off your work shoes and putting on comfy slippers?? Plus these ones are under $40!
11. Patagonia Vest: As you can probably tell, I am a big fan of Patagonia. I love all of their products. This vest is perfect for layering over a flannel or any shirt! It comes in a ton of colors and is under $100!
12. Patagonia 1/4 Zip Sweatshirt: This is one of my favorite Patagonia products. I have the female version and it’s SO comfortable. This is also under $100 and comes in a bunch of colors!
13. Patagonia Fleece: This fleece looks SO comfy. There are a ton of color combinations but this one was my favorite. You can’t go wrong with this fleece!
There ya have it! My Holiday Gift Guide: For Him! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Don’t forget to enter my giveaway HERE!
Whether your shopping for your BFF, sister, cousin, or even your mom – I’ve got some gift ideas for you! I’ve come up with 21 different gifts that would be perfect for your BFF. Happy Shopping!
1. Daniel Wellington Watch: I have recently fallen IN LOVE with Daniel Wellington watches. This would be such a great gift for your BFF because they’re affordable and go with everything. They also recently came out with super cute cuff! And you can use the code LAURENROSE15 for 15% off your purchase!
2. Dry Bar “Double Pint” Brush: To be honest, I’ve never tried any of the Dry Bar products but I have heard SO much about them. I feel like a round brush would be such a great and easy gift!
3. Adidas “Superstar” Sneakers: Can’t go wrong with a classic pair of sneakers! These Adidas are totally back in style this Fall & Winter. Just make sure you get your BFF’s shoe size right ;-).
4. Nike Sweatshirt: To me this looks SO comfy and I can just picture so many different outfits with this! Nike is such a great brand and this sweatshirt is no exception!
5. Dry Bar Four Pack: Another Dry Bar product – these ones smell amazing! It would be great to get your BFF this sample pack so they can try out all 4 products and decide which ones they like best!
6. Bourbon and Boweties Bracelet: These bracelets are SO pretty! Can’t go wrong with a turquoise and gold combo!!
7. S’Well Bottle: I got my first S’Well bottle around Christmas time last year and I’ve used it every day since. They are SO cute now and have so many great designs.
8. Emoji Mug: Ummm how cute is this mug?! They have so many different emoji options and they’re all SO cute! Perfect BFF gift!
9. Dogeared Necklace: This dainty little necklace would look good on any one!
10. Johnathan Adler Candle: I love that the fact that this candle is Rose Gold. I feel like Rose Gold is great especially if you don’t know if your friend prefers silver or gold – it’s a good in between option!
11. Liquid Therapy Wine Glasses: These glasses are self-explanatory. I think I need some for myself!
12. Window Pane Scarf: This scarf is a classic. It’ll go with basically any outfit and it’s easy to wear (unlike some blanket scarves which can be so tricky!)
13. Cozy Pajama Pants: I am a huge fan of gifting pajamas on Christmas. These ones look so cozy to me and would look so cute on anyone!
14. Waffle Knit Sweater: This sweater is on my wishlist. It looks SOO cozy and comes in 3 colors!
15. Free People Scarf: In my opinion, this scarf is the best one of the season. I love how its SO soft and big. It truly does keep you warm, it’s only $48 and it comes in a few colors! You can’t go wrong gifting this scarf to your BFF!
16. Reversible Tote: This bag is great because it’s like 2 bags in one! I have a reversible bag myself and it’s amazing! And it’s under $60!
17. Tory Burch Coin Purse: If you’re willing to spend a little more money on your BFF, then this coin purse is the option for you! It’s $115 and comes in a bunch of cute colors. It’s perfect for a night out or to throw in your purse!
18. Tory Burch Earrings: These earrings are a must have. They’re on my wishlist, too!
19. Rose Gold Manicure Set: One of the most underrated gifts that I’ve received is a manicure set. I have used my manicure set SO many times and I feel like it’s something that you wouldn’t buy for yourself. Very easy & cute gift idea!
20. Sigma Power Pair Duo: I love, love, loveee my Sigma brush. If you’ve watched any of my YouTube videos, then you know it’s my go-to brush! This set comes with a cleaning mat which is awesome!
21. Colleen Rothschild Discovery Collection: Colleen Rothschild is my favorite skincare brand. I love all of her stuff! Their Discovery Kit would be a great gift for your BFF because they get the chance to try out so many of their products!
There ya have it! A look at my latest Holiday Gift Guide: BFF Edition! I hope you enjoyed!