NSale Series: Best of Shoes
Hi everyone! In today’s post I’m bringing you the NSale Series: Best of Shoes!
Click on the item in the collage and you will be directed right to the product!
Wow let’s talk about SHOES. There are so many amazing pairs of shoes included in the #NSale this year, I can’t decide which ones that I want! So far I bought this pair because I know they will go with everything this Fall and Winter! And they were under $100!
Riding Boots & OTK Boots: I honestly don’t think that riding boots are ever going to go out of style. I know that I definitely want these but I have to make sure they are in my budget this year! Here are some other cute riding boots & OTK boots that caught my eye:
- Vince Camuto “Pedra” OTK boots — $149.90
- Frye “Melissa Button” Leather Riding Boot — $246.90
- Ivanka Trump “Luci” OTK boots — $119.90
- Blondo “Eden” OTK Waterproof Boots — $189.90
Booties: Like I mentioned above, I already purchased a pair of booties, but that doesn’t mean I don’t want more! There are so many cute pairs, closed toed and open toed, that are going to be PERFECT for Fall:
- Steve Madden “Nylie” Chelsea Boot — $72.90
- Tory Burch “Hallie” Boot — $249.90
- Steve Madden “Claara” Block Heel Sandal — $79.90
- Steve Madden “Sharini” Bootie — $86.90
Miscellaneous: There are a bunch of cute sneakers, heels, and flats included in the #NSale this year! I am loving the burgundy trend and there are a lot of shoes in that color! I also found some super cute sneakers. Here are some of my favorites:
- Tory Burch “Jade” Peep Toe Wedge — $189.90
- Nike “Tennis Classic Ultra-Textile” Sneaker — $70.90
- Nike “Juvenate” Sneaker — $70.90
- Sam Edelman “Tonia” Spike Rand Pointy Toe Pumps — $69.90
- Tory Burch “Allie” Ballet Flat — $164.90
You can watch my latest YouTube video talking about the #NSale HERE
There ya have it! My NSale Series: Best of Shoes! I hope this post was helpful!
Thanks for reading!