Hi everyone!! Happy Wednesday! We’re halfway through the week and one day closer to the 4th of July!! Loft has been having so many great sales lately but today EVERYTHING IS 50% off with the code SPARKLER. I’ve already ordered way too much stuff and I’m about to share all of it with you!
What I’ve Purchased
Strappy Cami50% off with code SPARKLER [I’m wearing a Small]
I feel like Loft has been coming out with so many great pieces lately and I love the fact that they’ve been offering so many sales! I hope this post was helpful and that you guys can shop the sale easily!
There ya have it! A look at the Loft 4th of July sale! I hope you enjoyed this post!!
Hi everyone!! Happy Monday and Happy Memorial Day! I’m so excited because today I’m talking all about Athleisure with Athleta! I’m hosting an event at the Greenwich, CT Athleta on Saturday, June 3 from 12-2. If you’re in the area you should definitely come and say hi!! I’d love to meet all of you and show you all of the amazing pieces Athleta has right now!
I went to the store last week and got to try on some of their clothes and I fell in love with all of it! Honestly, I had NO idea that Athleta had more than just workout clothes, but they’ve got it all. They have bathing suits, lounge wear, sneakers and sandals, dresses, and so much more!!
I tried on these pants and immediately fell in love with them. The material is super soft and easy to move around in. Perfect for lounging around or for any workout! I know I’ll be wearing them to Barre all the time! I also didn’t know how amazing Athleta’s sports bras are! It was my first time trying one on and like the pants, I had to take it home with me!
I also went home with the comfiest sweater I’ve ever worn! I love this because it has pockets and it has a magnetic closure which I think is so cool! Lastly, I took this tank home with me. I think the color is so fun and vibrant and perfect for summer! I’ll have all the sizing details below!
There’s so many other items that I have my eye on at Athleta right now. I saw this bag in the store and fell in love with it! It’d be perfect for carrying your clothes to and from the gym. Lately I’ve been having to change when I get to the gym and I’ve been looking for a new bag to transport everything in! They also sell S’Well water bottles which I had no idea!! They also have a great selection of shoes to choose from!
Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday! I’ve recently gotten a TON of questions about what mascaras I use sooo I figured it was time to write a whole post on my favorites. I’m a mascara junkie – I loveee it and probably own WAY too many, but I’m OK with it! Today I’ll share what I’ve been using recently that I’ve been loving!
Beauty Talk: Best Mascaras
1. Stila Huge Extreme Lash: This has been my latest obsession and I absolutely love it. It’s great not only for lengthening but for providing volume as well. I also love using black mascara and I feel like this one is super black. It’s a very wet formula so it’s great for someone who loves to add a lot of layers (me!). The only downfall with this mascara is that it’s messy! Whenever I close the tube there’s ALWAYS mascara on the outside and it creates quite the mess.
2. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: I always feel SO funny when people ask me what mascara I’m wearing and I have to tell them it’s called “Better Than Sex.” But seriously, this stuff is GOLD. I love layering this mascara on top of the Stila Huge Extreme Lash. This one is also a pretty wet formula so it’s great for layering. You can let the Stila mascara dry a bit and then go ahead and apply this one on top after. Both mascaras are great on their own but I personally love the combination of the two!
3. Benefit They’re Real Lengthening Mascara: Ok guys this one has been a tried and true favorite for YEARS now. And I’m sure you’ve heard all about it from other people BUT let me tell you how I use this mascara. In my opinion, this one is great for lengthening and getting rid of any clumps that may have formed. I usually apply this one after the Too Faced one (I know, seems so high maintenance and it kind of is! lol). I don’t always apply this one but if I’m feeling fancy, I’ll do the extra step. I’ll also use this one on my bottom lashes. I feel like the previous two mascaras I mentioned are too thickening to use on my bottom lashes so I usually use this one! I love this mascara too because of the applicator. It has a ball on the end of it that helps reach those tiny lashes that you can’t typically reach with a normal applicator.
4. Urban Decay Subversion Lash Primer: I feel like lash primers are often overlooked and I wish people realized the beauty of them! I’ll be honest – I rarely use one but when I do, I use the Urban Decay Subversion Lash Primer. This is so great for lengthening your lashes BEFORE you even put mascara on. You apply this – it looks funny because it’s white – and then you apply your mascara right on top! It really works wonders and I highly recommend using this for someone who doesn’t have the longest lashes. It makes a world of a difference!
5. Tarte Mandater: Another great name for a mascara if you ask me! This one is another favorite that I’ve been loving recently. First of all, the packaging is SO cute. Also this mascara is another great one for lengthening! I’ll use this one the same way that I use the Benefit one. It’s great on it’s own if all you’re looking for is lengthening and a bit of volume, but I think it works best when layered on top of another mascara!
Alright so there’s a few of my favorite mascaras and the ones that I love to wear together! I’ve recently been trying to share more beauty “tips” on my Instagram stories and sometimes I’ll even do an Instagram live while getting ready! Feel free to reach out with any questions!!
There ya have it! Todays Beauty Talk: best mascaras! I hope you enjoyed this post!
I actually saw this dress in the Free People store that just opened up in town. I immediately knew I had to have it for my upcoming trip to Florida. I’m so glad I made that purchase because it’s quickly become one of my favorite dresses!
Let me tell you why you need this dress. One – it has POCKETS. That’s always a game changer for me. If a dress has pockets I’m 99% more likely to buy it. Two – the color of the embroidery is so fun and bright and perfect for Spring and Summer. Three – it’s SO comfortable and easy to wear. You literally just put it on and that’s that. I feel like it’s perfect to throw on after the beach or if you’re going out at night! Four – Off the shoulder dresses and tops are very trendy right now and I feel like this dress is a great option for that trend!
I paired this dress with my Tory Burch flats to keep it a casual look. We attempted to take pictures at the beach, but none of them came out well at all. It was SO windy!!! I think that this dress would also look great with a pair of wedges too!! As for sizing, I’m wearing a size Small and it fit great! I probably could’ve gotten away with an XS but I’m all about comfort. I would say this dress runs TTS!
I hope you guys can get your hands on this dress before it sells out again!!
There ya have it! A look at my Free People embroidered dress!
Happy Tuesday!! This post is going up later than usual but I’ve had a busy week already (how is it not Friday yet?!) Today I’m sharing another look from Fort Lauderdale. I found this one shoulder gingham dress and I fell in love! I’ll be honest – my friends saw this dress on the hanger and didn’t love it at first. However, once I put it on, they changed their minds! This is one of those dresses that will look SO much better on than it does on the hanger.
Anyways, I love this dress because it’s different than any other gingham item of clothing that I’ve seen. I love how it’s peplum at the bottom AND one shoulder. It’s unique and I love that about it. It’s also fairly reasonably priced – under $80 – which I think is a good price for a great quality dress. I’m wearing mine in a size Small and it fit comfortably! I would say this dress is TTS and a little bit on the shorter size! It was SUPER windy in Fort Lauderdale so keeping these dresses down was a bit tricky, but I don’t think I flashed too many people (lol!).
If you haven’t seen my review of where we stayed in Fort Lauderdale, be sure to check it out here!
There ya have it! A look at this gingham one shoulder dress! I hope you enjoyed this post!