25 Things You May Not Know About Me!
Hi everyone! Today I’m turning the BIG 2-5! Holy molyyyy. This is weird for me. I feel like 25 is so OLD (even though I know it’s really not!) But I’ve been talking about turning 25 for the past year because that means I’m halfway to 50 (yikes!). Anyways in honor of turning 25 I thought I’d answer a few of your questions and share 25 things you may not know about me! I hope you enjoy!!
1. I’m super shy but once I get to know you I’m an open book!
2. I get a Venti Iced Vanilla Chai Latte with Skim Milk every day from Starbucks (this is my guilty pleasure that I spend WAAAY too much money on!)
3. If you can make me laugh daily, I’ll keep you around!
4. I have a very strong sense of smell – my sister & I both do! We get this from my mom.
5. I watch Friends every night to fall asleep! I’ve done this for years now. It’s my go-to show when I’m feeling anxious or sad or anything really!
6. I have an older brother and an older sister. I’m the baby in the family (and definitely the most spoiled! But hey, at least I can admit it, right??)
7. My mom is one of ten children so I have A TON of cousins and it’s SO much fun. My cousins are my best friends!
8. I have my Masters Degree in Elementary Education
9. I have only been to Europe once (Ireland) and I’m dying to get to Italy & Greece ASAP!
10. My favorite animal is a bunny. I had one for 10 years and he was the absolute best! His name was Bunny (real original, I know!)
11. I LOVE Pure Barre! I try to get there at least twice a week (lately its been hard to get there!)
12. I have two cats, Max & Ruby. They’re named after the show “Max & Ruby” because the main characters are bunnies, of course!
13. My favorite song is Drunk On Your Love by Brett Eldredge. Anything by Thomas Rhett is a close second.
14. Jennifer Anniston is my favorite actress (probably because of my love for Friends). I started using Living Proof and Aveeno products because of her (lol) and I’ve loved them ever since!
15. I love reading and writing! I wish I had more time to do both during the school year but I do have a lot of time to enjoy it during the summer!
16. I worked at J.Crew for a year and a half during grad school!
17. I believe its important to have a few BEST friends rather than have a ton of not so best friends.
18. I am very close with every one in my family and I value my relationship with them.
19. I’m going to be an Aunt for the first time!
20. My favorite makeup product is Mascara. I LOVE trying new ones!
21. I hate running
22. My favorite kind of wine is Riesling (it’s pretty much the only one I’ll drink but I’ll also drink Sauvignon Blanc!)
23. I’ve always wanted a dog and I plan on getting one one day.
24. I try to be organized all the time but in reality I’m not organized at all!
25. I love to travel and see new places!
My Most Commonly Asked Questions:
2. Do you have eyelash extensions?
Nope! I had been getting them for my sister’s wedding but it was expensive and time consuming so I no longer get extensions!
3. Where did you go to college?
I went to Fairfield University for my undergrad degree and to Sacred Heart University for my Masters.
4. What do you do for work?
I am an Elementary School Teacher!
5. What is your dream job?
I would love to one day Blog full time! But as of now, teaching is my dream job and I’m loving every minute of it!
6. What is your favorite TV show?
FRIENDS! For sure.
There ya have it! 25 Things You May Not Know About Me! I hope you enjoyed!
Thanks for reading!