Holiday Gift Guide: BFF Edition
Holiday Gift Guide: BFF Edition
Whether your shopping for your BFF, sister, cousin, or even your mom – I’ve got some gift ideas for you! I’ve come up with 21 different gifts that would be perfect for your BFF. Happy Shopping!
1. Daniel Wellington Watch: I have recently fallen IN LOVE with Daniel Wellington watches. This would be such a great gift for your BFF because they’re affordable and go with everything. They also recently came out with super cute cuff! And you can use the code LAURENROSE15 for 15% off your purchase!
2. Dry Bar “Double Pint” Brush: To be honest, I’ve never tried any of the Dry Bar products but I have heard SO much about them. I feel like a round brush would be such a great and easy gift!
3. Adidas “Superstar” Sneakers: Can’t go wrong with a classic pair of sneakers! These Adidas are totally back in style this Fall & Winter. Just make sure you get your BFF’s shoe size right ;-).
4. Nike Sweatshirt: To me this looks SO comfy and I can just picture so many different outfits with this! Nike is such a great brand and this sweatshirt is no exception!
5. Dry Bar Four Pack: Another Dry Bar product – these ones smell amazing! It would be great to get your BFF this sample pack so they can try out all 4 products and decide which ones they like best!
6. Bourbon and Boweties Bracelet: These bracelets are SO pretty! Can’t go wrong with a turquoise and gold combo!!
7. S’Well Bottle: I got my first S’Well bottle around Christmas time last year and I’ve used it every day since. They are SO cute now and have so many great designs.
8. Emoji Mug: Ummm how cute is this mug?! They have so many different emoji options and they’re all SO cute! Perfect BFF gift!
9. Dogeared Necklace: This dainty little necklace would look good on any one!
10. Johnathan Adler Candle: I love that the fact that this candle is Rose Gold. I feel like Rose Gold is great especially if you don’t know if your friend prefers silver or gold – it’s a good in between option!
11. Liquid Therapy Wine Glasses: These glasses are self-explanatory. I think I need some for myself!
12. Window Pane Scarf: This scarf is a classic. It’ll go with basically any outfit and it’s easy to wear (unlike some blanket scarves which can be so tricky!)
13. Cozy Pajama Pants: I am a huge fan of gifting pajamas on Christmas. These ones look so cozy to me and would look so cute on anyone!
14. Waffle Knit Sweater: This sweater is on my wishlist. It looks SOO cozy and comes in 3 colors!
15. Free People Scarf: In my opinion, this scarf is the best one of the season. I love how its SO soft and big. It truly does keep you warm, it’s only $48 and it comes in a few colors! You can’t go wrong gifting this scarf to your BFF!
16. Reversible Tote: This bag is great because it’s like 2 bags in one! I have a reversible bag myself and it’s amazing! And it’s under $60!
17. Tory Burch Coin Purse: If you’re willing to spend a little more money on your BFF, then this coin purse is the option for you! It’s $115 and comes in a bunch of cute colors. It’s perfect for a night out or to throw in your purse!
18. Tory Burch Earrings: These earrings are a must have. They’re on my wishlist, too!
19. Rose Gold Manicure Set: One of the most underrated gifts that I’ve received is a manicure set. I have used my manicure set SO many times and I feel like it’s something that you wouldn’t buy for yourself. Very easy & cute gift idea!
20. Sigma Power Pair Duo: I love, love, loveee my Sigma brush. If you’ve watched any of my YouTube videos, then you know it’s my go-to brush! This set comes with a cleaning mat which is awesome!
21. Colleen Rothschild Discovery Collection: Colleen Rothschild is my favorite skincare brand. I love all of her stuff! Their Discovery Kit would be a great gift for your BFF because they get the chance to try out so many of their products!
There ya have it! A look at my latest Holiday Gift Guide: BFF Edition! I hope you enjoyed!
Thanks for reading!
SHOP THE POST