My Christmas Wishlist 2017
Hi guys! I recently asked you guys if you’d be interested in seeing my Christmas wishlist for this year and the majority of you said YES! Soooo today I’m sharing 10 things that are on my Christmas wishlist this year. I’ve already purchased a few of the items for myself (whoops!) and there’s a few items that I plan on purchasing for myself, too. Treat yo self, am I right???
Ok so here weee go, here’s a few things I’m asking for this year! Don’t forget you can click on the picture of each item and it should take you right to it! Hopefully this helps you add some things to your list for this year!
My Christmas Wishlist 2017
1. Tory Burch Miller Sandals: These are BY FAR my favorite sandals for the summer. They are SO comfortable. I already have them in the color ‘Makeup’ and I think the gold pair would go with any outfit! They’re also on sale right now with the code MORE17.
2. David Yurman Extra Large Oval Link Bracelet: Yes, yes I know. This bracelet is pricey buttttt I have been saving for this for a long time now. Each milestone I hit with my blog I tell myself I’m going to treat myself to this bracelet and I’m finally ready to pull the trigger!
3. t3 Whirl Trio: I’ve told you all how much I love t3 products and I’ve heard SO many amazing things about this curling wand. I already purchased this for myself during their Black Friday sale. This sale is still going on – you can get 25% off your entire purchase with the code FRIDAY17.
4. Powerbeats 3 Wireless Headphones: I’ve been wanting a pair of wireless headphones for a while now but again, I’ve never actually gone through with purchasing them. My boyfriend & sister have these and they both really like them!
5. New Balance Sneakers: I haven’t gotten a pair of new sneakers in a long time so I figured now would be a good time to ask! I thought these New Balance ones from J.Crew were cool and they look really comfy!
6. SeaVees Velvet Sneakers: Another pair of sneakers!! These ones would obviously be more for leisure rather than athletic use. I love the color of these and I think the laces are so fun! Definitely not sure about the sizing on these but hopefully they’re TTS!
7. Kate Spade Initial Pendant: I think this Kate Spade necklace is so cute! I’m in the market for a new everyday necklace and this might be my next one! It’s also on sale right now which is a pleasant surprise!
8. Hermes Clic H Bracelet: Yes, I know. Another ridiculous thing to add to my list. But again, I’ve been working hard to save my money so that I can afford to buy such things like this bracelet. I’m deciding between getting the white color and the black color. What do you guys think??
9. XXL Monogram Necklace: I’m sure you all know that I already have this monogram necklace and I’m obsessed with it. However, I don’t have a classic monogram necklace so I figured now would be a good time to ask for it! I see this one on Caitlin Covington all the time and I’ve always wanted it. Hers is in the 3XL on the 16″ chain for those who are wondering!
10. Barefoot Dreams Blanket: OK so you guys may not know this about me, but I’m a blanket person. Meaning I really LOVE blankets. I have two Barefoot Dreams blankets already and I think I’m addicted (yikes!!!). They are THE softest blankets that I own. They’d also make a great gift for someone – they’re definitely on the pricier side, but well worth the splurge!
I’m sure as we get closer to Christmas this list will grow! I will definitely keep you guys updated throughout the next month leading up to Christmas. Don’t forget to check out my Black Friday Sales guides here and here!
There ya have it! A look at My Christmas List for this year! I hope this helps you with your own lists!
Thanks for reading!