My Sephora VIB Sale Picks!
Hi everyone! Happy Friday! Today the Sephora VIB Sale starts and I’m so excited for it! For those of you who don’t know, I am skincare, makeup, and haircare obsessed. I have been proud ROUGE member of Sephora for a few years now (should I be proud about that?? Lol).
USE THE CODE YAYROUGE FOR 15% OFF IF YOU ARE A ROUGE MEMBER!
The sale opens up to VIB and Beauty Insider members on April 20th! If you’re not signed up yet, sign up now so you can have access to this sale in a week!!!
Anyways here are my picks for you! I’ve separated them into skincare, makeup, and haircare products. I’ll also mention which products I’m repurchasing and what products I’m buying for the first time.
I’ve become skincare obsessed lately. I’ve been inspired to really start taking care of my skin and to try out some great products. I’ll start with the products that I’m going to repurchase while they’re on sale.
1. Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum– I have started using this stuff each morning and I LOVE it! I feel like it truly does brighten my skin each morning and make me look more awake! This is a product I am repurchasing!
2. Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos Night Serum– I originally purchased this in a travel size to test it out and I ended up loving it! I’m going to be repurchasing this in it’s full size so it will last longer. However, I must say that my travel size is still lasting me! This is a product I am repurchasing!
3. Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil– I loveee this stuff! It’s such a great face oil. I had never been big on face oils until I met this one! I use it combined with the day serum in the morning and the night serum I mentioned above. That’s why Drunk Elephant products are so great – you can use them in any order and combined with each other! This is a product I am repurchasing!
4.Drunk Elephant – The Littles– I plan on purchasing this set of Drunk Elephant products because there are a few in there that I haven’t tried yet and that I want to try! I also love having products that I use in travel size so that it’s easy to pack up and bring with me wherever I go!
5. Drunk Elephant C-Tango Eye Cream – Loveee this eye cream! I had never been big on the whole eye cream trend, but I feel like it does make a difference in my eyes. I already notice a few wrinkles (yikes!) around my eyes and I feel like starting to prevent them earlier is better. This is a product I am repurchasing!
6. Tata Harper Clarifying Cleanser – This is hands down my FAVORITE cleanser. I’m already onto my second bottle and I’m about to purchase my third. This stuff works miracles and I swear by it! This is a product I am repurchasing!
7. Tata Harper Clarifying Moisturizer for Blemish Prone Skin– if you’ve been following me for a while then you know that I definitely have blemish prone skin. Can’t get rid of these darn acne scars and random pimples that pop up outta nowhere (literally!) BUT this moisturizer has definitely been helping. It is pricey for sure, but if you have blemish prone skin like me, I’d say give it a shot! This is a product I am repurchasing!
8. Sunday Riley Good Genese Lactic Acid Treatment– Another product that I absolutely love. This stuff is also quite pricey but in my opinion, it’s worth it! I love it and it does great things for my skin. This is a product I am repurchasing!
9. Coola Sunless Tan Anti Aging Face Serum – this stuff is a mircacle worker! It really adds a nice color to my skin and I’m planning on using it to maintain my tan from Florida. It hasn’t broken out my skin at all! It’s a light product that doesn’t make you feel like you’re wearing anything on your face. If you’re looking for a good sunless tanner for your face, give this one a try! This is a product I am repurchasing!
10. Supergoop Glow Stick Sunscreen – I had recently asked what face sunscreens you guys recommend and SO MANY of you recommended Supergoop to me! I think it’s about time that I try it out!
You can see how I use some of these skincare proucts here!
So my main makeup obsessions are blush, bronzer, and mascara. I currently have lash extensions so I probably won’t be buying any new mascara, however I will recommend my two favorite ones below!
Makeup I’ll be Repurchasing:
1. Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder: I looooove this setting powder! It’s so light and truly does keep your makeup in place. I highly recommend. I have mine in the color “natural finish.”
2. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: This is HANDS DOWN my favorite mascara. It’s great all around. Great for volumizing and great for lengthening. You neeeed this mascara. It is a game changer.
3. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation – This is a great foundation! It has been my go-to lately and I love the way it makes my skin look!
4. Nars Wanted Cheek Palette– I actually recently purchased this palette at Ulta and I can’t recommend it enough. Honestly, whenever I see a Nars cheek palette, I have to get it.
5.Dior Addict Lip Glow – this is BY FAR my favorite lip product. I am not really into lipstick but I do like having a bit of color on my lips. This stuff is supposed to enhance the natural color of your lips while moisturizing them at the same time. I highly, highly, recommend!!
6. Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray– I love this setting spray! It keeps your makeup in place and doesn’t make your makeup feel heavy or cakey. I even purchased this in the travel size so I can bring it with me everywhere!
7. Beauty Blender – I loveeee my Beauty Blender. I feel like I’m going to purchase a few of them now while they are on sale because they’re so good. It’s also good to replace them every now and then.
8. Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel– This is my favorite brow gel! It really does keep your brows in place!
9. Nars Larger Than Life Eyeliner– this is the best eyeliner I’ve ever used! I’ve been using this for YEARS now. It doesn’t smudge and doesn’t transfer. I use it in the color “Via Veneto.”
10. Bobbi Brown Bronzer– My favorite bronzer! I love this one because it’s a great color and it’s super natural looking. I use it in the color “Natural.”
Makeup I’m Purchasing for the First Time
1. Kat Von D Shade + Light Face Contour Palette– I have seen so many people rave about this! I don’t really know how to contour so I figure if I get a contour palette like this one, I may actually be able to give it a shot!
2. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner– I’ve also heard great things about this liquid eyeliner! I don’t use liquid eyeliner much but I think that’s because I haven’t found one that I truly love! I’m hoping this will be the one for me!
3. Diorskin Forever Perfect Foundation– I’ve also heard great things about this foundation! I’m always looking out for a new foundation that I love. I love trying new ones and finding ones that match my skintone!
4. Hourglass Illume Sheer Color Trio– a cream face palette?? Yes, please! I’ve never really used cream blush or bronzer before but I feel like Hourglass would be the brand to try it from! I hope this is as great as I’m expecting it to be!
5. Perricone MD No Bronzer Bronzer– I’ve actually been wanting to try this product for a while now. I think I’m finally ready to make the plunge and give it a shot! I love the idea of this “no bronzer, bronzer.” I feel like since summer is coming up, I’m going to want more of a natural look.
6. Perricone MD No Blush Blush– Again, I love the concept of this! I think it has the potential to be so natural looking. I’ll definitely have to let you guys know how this works out for me!
7. Artis Elite Mirror Three Brush Set– I have heard that these brushes are AMAZING. I have never tried them but I’m thinking that I need to buy them now while they’re on sale!
8. Marc Jacons Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter– this product looks SO cool to me! Apparently I’m really into liquid products at the moment but I meannn this one just looks soooo pretty.
9. Marc Jacobs Omega Bronzer– I’m always down to try out new bronzers and I’m sure this Marc Jacobs one won’t disappoint!
10. Marc Jacobs Air Blush Soft Glow Duo– Again, I love blush and I’m always looking to try new ones. I feel like any Marc Jacobs beauty product is going to be amazing (hopefully, anyway!).
You can see how I use some of these makeup products here!
1. Sephora Favorites Iconic Hair Cult Classics Collection– I plan on purchasing this set for sure! I think this is such a good way to try out a bunch of different hair products. And like I’ve said before, I like having products in travel size so I can easily bring them with me when I travel!
2. t3 Mirco Cura Luxe Hair Dryer– I absolutely LOVE my t3 Micro featherweight blow dryer and I feel like this one may even be better! I highly recommend t3 products – I’ve loved every single one that I’ve tried!
3. Invisibobble Hair Ties– my FAVORITE hair ties you guys! These are so good. They have them in a thicker version too but I personally prefer the thinner one! I have them in the “bronze me pretty” color!
4. Hold it Together Blow Dry Clips– I’m actually in desperate need of some more blow dry clips! I currently only have one good one that I’ve been using so I’m going to give these ones a try! Plus, I love that they’re pink!
5. Bumble and Bumble Invisible Dry Shampoo– this is my current favorite dry shampoo! I love the way it smells and it really does make my hair feel clean! This is a repurchase for me!
6. t3 Whirl Trio – I’m not purchasing this because I already own it but I felt the need to mention it because it’s my favorite curling wand! I love how you can change the barrel size! If you’ve been contemplating buying this, do it now while it’s on sale!
7. Moroccan Oil Intense Hydrating Mask– As I’ve mentioned many times before, my hair has become pretty dry and flat so I’m hoping this Moroccan Oil mask will help liven up my hair again! Also, I LOOOOVE the smell of Moroccan Oil products!
There ya have it! My Sephora VIB Sale Picks! I hope this post is helpful!
Thanks for reading!