The Nordstrom Anniversary sale is going to be here before we know it! I’m sure you’ve heard all about the Nordstrom sale so I won’t go too far into detail. In this post I’ll share important dates to take note of and I’ll share some of my favorite things that are worth buying during this sale!
Dates & Times to Take Note of:
- July 6 Sale Preview Online
- July 12-27 Icon Early Access 3am EST
- July 14-27 Ambassador Early Access 3 am EST
- July 16-27 Influencer Early Access 3 am EST
- July 28-August 8 The Anniversary Sale Officially Begins at 3am EST
- August 8th Sale ends and items return back to full price
What’s the big deal?
The Nordstrom Sale is such a big deal and talked about so much because it’s all BRAND NEW Fall products that are marked down for a limited time.
How should you prepare?
- Find out when you can start shopping (see the dates above!)
- Decide what you need/want to buy – take a look in your closet and get rid of things you haven’t worn in a while, and make room for some new purchases!
- Check out the preview! We can all see what’s going to be included in the sale starting on July 6th. Pick out what you want and make a list! Things sell out quickly and it can be stressful so being prepared ahead of time will be helpful! You can add items to your wishlist on Nordstrom so that when the time to shop comes, you’ll be able to checkout quickly!
- Follow me on the LTK app! I’ll be sharing tons of finds here on my blog and on the LTK app!
How can I Shop Early?
Nordstrom gives early access to any Nordstrom card holders. This is the only way that you can have early access to the sale – and I’ll be honest, if there’s anything you’re hoping to get, I recommend signing up for a Nordstrom card. Things sell out SO quickly and don’t always come back during Public Access so it’s important to be able to act fast.
Applying for a Nordstrom Card:
You can apply for a Nordstrom card here – there’s 2 different options to choose from! Here are the benefits:
- Early Access to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
- $60 bonus note to use on a future purchase
- Earn at least 2 points per dollar spent when using your card
- Shop right away with your new card!
Is there something specific you’re hoping to grab during the Nordstrom sale this year? Let me know in the comments below and I’ll pick a random winner to give a $100 Nordstrom Gift Card to on July 14!