Hi everyone! In today’s post I’m sharing my September Favorites with you! Enjoy!
Happy Friday everyone!! I figured today would be a good day to share all of my September favorites with you! I’m also going to share my birthday plans for this weekend. Today is my 24th birthday!! If you know me at all, then you know my birthday means SO much to me. I’m one of those people who make a big deal out of my birthday. But in my defense, I love EVERYONE’s birthday – not just my own!
Anyways, let’s get into my September favorites!
1. Tula Illuminating Serum – Love this stuff! Talked about it in my latest video! Check it out here
2. Tula Shea Butter Hand Cream — Love this stuff too! Also talked about it in my last video!
3.Function of Beauty Conditioner – Have a whole blog post on this here!
4. It Cosmetics Universal Brow Pencil – my absolute favorite brow pencil!
5. Dior Addict Lip Glow – I’ve used this for a few years now and I love it!
6. YSL Black Opium Perfume – This smells SOO good!!
7. NARS Orgasm Blush – This is a makeup staple that you need! Great for beginners, too!
8. Olly Undeniable Beauty Vitamins – Love these vitamins! Buy one, get one 50% off right now!
9. Bath and Body Works Fall Candles – I’ve been loving pretty much ALL the Bath and Body Works Fall candles!
10. The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena – I recently finished this book and you guys, it’s SO good. It’s a must read!
11. Star of the Show by Thomas Rhett – This song gives me goosebumps!! So cute!
12. Bloom Daily Planners Notebooks
I have been LOVING all of my Bloom Daily Planners products. You can get your own for 15% off with the code SIMPLYLAUREN from now until the end of October!
Now for my birthday plans….
Tonight I am going to dinner with my family and my Aunt Katie, Uncle Cappy, and cousin Nicole. We are going to one of my favorite restaurants, Avellinos, in Fairfield, CT. IF you live in the Fairfield County area, you need to try this place! Then on Saturday I am going to a winery which I am SO Excited about! I have never been to a winery and I am looking forward to trying all different types of wine! Also I know the views will be extra pretty at this time of year when the leaves are changing! I’ll be sure to take lots of Snaps and pictures for you guys!!
There ya have it! A look at my September Favorites and my Birthday Plans! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Thanks for reading!