Hi everyone! In today’s post I’m sharing my updated skincare routine with you! Enjoy!
Now that it’s officially Fall and FEELS like Fall, my skin has been extra dry. And it will continue to get even more dry throughout the changing weather. In order to keep my skin hydrated and healthy, I pick skincare products that will be beneficial to my skin.
Here’s a quick video talking you through what skincare products I use for my morning skincare routine and my night time skincare routine. Enjoy!
Morning Skincare Routine
1. Tula Purifying Cleanser
2. Clinique Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion
3. Acanya Acne Treatment – got this from my dermatologist!
4. Tula Illuminating Serum
5. Tula Revitalizing Eye Cream
6. First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Face Cream
8. Tula Hand Cream (Nail Polish is no longer included)
There ya have it! A look at my updated skincare routine for the morning and night! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Thanks for reading!