Hi everyone! Happy Monday! This past weekend we had some snow and I thought it would be fun to take some pictures during the snowfall. Yes, it was very cold. And yes, I’m not layered up the way I should be. BUT I had to share this tank & sweater combo because they’re two of my favorite items that I’ve been wearing lately!
OK so I must say that this sweater truly is OVERSIZED. I’m wearing it in an XS and there’s a TON of extra room. But to me, that’s what makes it so cozy! It was definitely not the warmest choice of an outfit for a day in the snow, but I didn’t care. I also LOVE this tank because the back of it is so cute! I also think that it’s important to have a good white tank in your wardrobe to wear under a sweater or something like that. This is going to be my new go-to tank to wear out!
I hope you all have a great start to your week!
There ya have it! A look at this cozy sweater that is super oversized! I hope you enjoyed!
Heyyyy everyone! Happy Sunday! Today I’m sharing another Holiday outfit with you!! I love this one because I’m a fan of wearing all black and adding a pop of color with fun accessories – in this case, my shoes! This outfit isn’t very fancy or dressier, so you could of course make it dressier on your own!
As I was shopping around at Loft a few weeks ago, this top caught my eye immediately! I thought it was so fun and so different than any other top that I have. Then when it came time to think of Holiday outfit ideas – I thought it would be fun to wear an all black outfit with pops of color. Right now everything at Loft is currently 40% off with the code NEWNOW. Now’s the time to buy things that you’ve had your eye on for a while! The jeans that I’m wearing are sold out which is so unfortunate because they’re truly one of my favorite pairs to wear. After browsing online for a while I found a similar pair that also look so comfortable!
You guys have been seeing a lot of these hot pink heels on my Instagram lately and I love sharing them because they’re such a fun way to add a pop of color to an outfit. They’re also pretty comfortable (I wore them to NYFW and my feet did hurt after like 8 hours on my feet, but other than that, they’re great!) and they’re on sale right now for under $100. They also come in a bunch of colors if you’re not into the hot pink like I am!
I am going to try to get one more holiday outfit idea up on the blog before Christmas rolls around! I’m also excited for New Years outfits, even though I currently do not have any plans! What are your plans for the Holidays? I’d love to know so leave me a comment below!
There ya have it! A look at my second holiday outfit idea! I hope this is helpful for you!
Alright I know the Holidays are on everyone’s minds BUT technically it’s still Fall sooo I thought it would be fun to share an “Easy” fall outfit with you guys. What I mean by easy is that it’s an outfit I’d throw on in the morning to hang around in all day. The sweater I’m wearing is the reason this outfit is perfect for doing just that.
This sweater is SO soft – it’s material is like the inside of a sweatshirt! I also fell in love with this sweater because of the color and the details on the sleeve. ANDD I must say, the price point doesn’t hurt either (only $45!!!). I’m wearing mine in a size Small and I’d say it’s pretty true to size! It also comes in a blush color if you’re not feeling this “brick” color. The jeans I’m wearing have been sold out for a while now but I found a similar pair that are just like the ones I’m wearing. Anddd these booties are so comfortable and the details on them are really cute too!
Hi everyone! The Holiday Season is quickly approaching!!!! I can’t believe it’s already DECEMBER. Where does time go?! With that being said, before you know it you’re going to have a holiday party every weekend! I’ve got you covered when it comes to outfit ideas. Today’s outfit is a comfy option that will definitely keep you warm!
I bought this skirt on Black Friday for 50% off because I knew that it would be great to wear for the Holidays! The best part is that it’s SO soft and so comfortable to wear. I decided to wear it with tights because it gets pretty cold here in Connecticut. If you’re not into black tights you could always wear nude ones and it would look just as good! I’m wearing this skirt in a Small and it’s true to size! It does have a drawstring in case you needed it to be tighter!
This turtleneck is one of my favorite sweaters. It comes in a ton of colors and it’s under $70. I’m definitely going to buy this sweater in another color (if not a few more colors!). I’m wearing the sweater in a size Small and it fits perfectly! I’d say its pretty true to size. I’m also wearing these earrings that have become my everyday earring recently. They’re so cute and under $20. They’d also make a great gift! I thought it would be a nice festive touch to wear some red lipstick so I decided to wear my Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in the color ‘Fiery.’ It truly does stay all day!
I hope this helps give you an idea of what to wear to a holiday party! If you have any questions about anything, don’t hesitate to ask!!
There ya have it! A look at my first holiday outfit idea! I hope you enjoyed!
Hi guys! I recently asked you guys if you’d be interested in seeing my Christmas wishlist for this year and the majority of you said YES! Soooo today I’m sharing 10 things that are on my Christmas wishlist this year. I’ve already purchased a few of the items for myself (whoops!) and there’s a few items that I plan on purchasing for myself, too. Treat yo self, am I right???
Ok so here weee go, here’s a few things I’m asking for this year! Don’t forget you can click on the picture of each item and it should take you right to it! Hopefully this helps you add some things to your list for this year!
1. Tory Burch Miller Sandals: These are BY FAR my favorite sandals for the summer. They are SO comfortable. I already have them in the color ‘Makeup’ and I think the gold pair would go with any outfit! They’re also on sale right now with the code MORE17.
2. David Yurman Extra Large Oval Link Bracelet: Yes, yes I know. This bracelet is pricey buttttt I have been saving for this for a long time now. Each milestone I hit with my blog I tell myself I’m going to treat myself to this bracelet and I’m finally ready to pull the trigger!
3. t3 Whirl Trio: I’ve told you all how much I love t3 products and I’ve heard SO many amazing things about this curling wand. I already purchased this for myself during their Black Friday sale. This sale is still going on – you can get 25% off your entire purchase with the code FRIDAY17.
4. Powerbeats 3 Wireless Headphones: I’ve been wanting a pair of wireless headphones for a while now but again, I’ve never actually gone through with purchasing them. My boyfriend & sister have these and they both really like them!
5. New Balance Sneakers: I haven’t gotten a pair of new sneakers in a long time so I figured now would be a good time to ask! I thought these New Balance ones from J.Crew were cool and they look really comfy!
6. SeaVees Velvet Sneakers: Another pair of sneakers!! These ones would obviously be more for leisure rather than athletic use. I love the color of these and I think the laces are so fun! Definitely not sure about the sizing on these but hopefully they’re TTS!
7. Kate Spade Initial Pendant: I think this Kate Spade necklace is so cute! I’m in the market for a new everyday necklace and this might be my next one! It’s also on sale right now which is a pleasant surprise!
8. Hermes Clic H Bracelet: Yes, I know. Another ridiculous thing to add to my list. But again, I’ve been working hard to save my money so that I can afford to buy such things like this bracelet. I’m deciding between getting the white color and the black color. What do you guys think??
9. XXL Monogram Necklace: I’m sure you all know that I already have this monogram necklace and I’m obsessed with it. However, I don’t have a classic monogram necklace so I figured now would be a good time to ask for it! I see this one on Caitlin Covington all the time and I’ve always wanted it. Hers is in the 3XL on the 16″ chain for those who are wondering!
10. Barefoot Dreams Blanket: OK so you guys may not know this about me, but I’m a blanket person. Meaning I really LOVE blankets. I have two Barefoot Dreams blankets already and I think I’m addicted (yikes!!!). They are THE softest blankets that I own. They’d also make a great gift for someone – they’re definitely on the pricier side, but well worth the splurge!
I’m sure as we get closer to Christmas this list will grow! I will definitely keep you guys updated throughout the next month leading up to Christmas. Don’t forget to check out my Black Friday Sales guides here and here!
There ya have it! A look at My Christmas List for this year! I hope this helps you with your own lists!